Onigiri Wiki
Advertisement

Personality[]

Sasuke is a proud member of Sanada Yukimura's 10 Braves. Even though it may look like she's a fresh faced kid without a worry in the world, her ninja skills are first class and her loyalty to her master Yukimura is absolute.

Her friend and rival, Kirigakure Saizou is always on her case about her attitude, but she's serious when it counts. In her free time she likes to set up blackboard duster traps, pitfalls, and draw on Yukimura's face when he's sleeping – even if it means a punch when she's caught.

Sarutobi is a Kouga-Ryu ninja but as her master Tozakawa Hakuunsai has pointed out, her skills have developed in such a unique way that she's become something else entirely...

Apart from the fact that she was picked up by Hakuunsai, not much is known about her. Not even her birth place. What is clear is that she hates the Tokugawa and their top ninja, Hattori Hanzo.

Abilities[]

Kouga-Ryu Games[]

During Vanguard Swap, The Effects will be the following:

  • Impact Element+20
  • Fire Element+15
  • Rain Element+15
  • Wind Element+15
  • Mountain Element+15
  • Movement Spd+20
  • Max HP+1500
  • Max SP+200
  • Max SP+50%
  • SP Reduction+25
  • A successful guard reduces damage by 20%

Sword Sage[]

Raises player skill power during Vanguard Swap/Possession.

Accelerator[]

Raises player attack speed during Vanguard Swap/Possession.

Bulwark[]

Raises player defense parameters during Vanguard Swap/Possession.

Ability Gain List[]

Ability Table
Level Abilities
1

Gained Pathos Shuriken
Raises Fighting Ability by 1
Raises Player Skill Power by 10
Raises Player Attack Speed by 5
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 12
Gained (Ninja Arts) Passage of Flames - V
Gained (Ninja Arts) Passage of Water - V
Gained (Ninja Arts) Passage of Wind - V
Gained (Ninja Arts) Passage of Earth - V
Gained Ougi (Ninja Arts) Triple Blade - V

2

Raises Fighting Ability by 2

3

Raises Fighting Ability by 3

4

Raises Fighting Ability by 4

5

Raises Fighting Ability by 5
Raises Player Skill Power by 15
Raises Player Attack Speed by 7
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 14
Gained (Ninja Arts) Shadow Stomp - V
Gained (Ninja Arts) Earth Warrior Chime - V
Gained (Ninja Arts) Blue Dragon Fang - V
Gained (Ninja Arts) Crimson Sparrow's Cry - V
Gained (Ninja Arts) White Tiger Tornado - V
Gained (Ninja Arts) Crimson Lotus Cross - V
Gained (Ninja Arts) Venomous Serpent Thrust - V
Gained (Ninja Arts) Murderous Mist - V
Gained (Ninja Arts) Craggy Thrust - V

6

Raises Fighting Ability by 6

7

Raises Fighting Ability by 7

8

Raises Fighting Ability by 8

9

Raises Fighting Ability by 9

10

Raises Fighting Ability by 10
Raises Player Skill Power by 20
Raises Player Attack Speed by 10
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 16
1 Additional Skill Swaps
Resets Skill Swap Slots
Gained (Ninja Arts) Pit Trap - V
Gained Ougi (Ninja Arts) Dark Agony - V
Gained Ougi (Ninja Arts) Wind God Waltz - V
Gained Ougi (Ninja Arts) Hades Slash - V

11

Raises Fighting Ability by 11

12

Raises Fighting Ability by 12

13

Raises Fighting Ability by 13

14

Raises Fighting Ability by 14

15

Raises Fighting Ability by 15

16

Raises Fighting Ability by 16

17

Raises Fighting Ability by 17

18

Raises Fighting Ability by 18

19

Raises Fighting Ability by 19

20

Raises Fighting Ability by 20
Raises Player Skill Power by 25
Raises Player Attack Speed by 11
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 18
1 Additional Skill Swaps
Resets Skill Swap Slots
Gained Ougi (Ninja Arts) Whirlwind Assault - V

21

Raises Fighting Ability by 21

22

Raises Fighting Ability by 22

23

Raises Fighting Ability by 23

24

Raises Fighting Ability by 24

25

Raises Fighting Ability by 25

26

Raises Fighting Ability by 26

27

Raises Fighting Ability by 27

28

Raises Fighting Ability by 28

29

Raises Fighting Ability by 29

30

Raises Fighting Ability by 30
Raises Player Skill Power by 30
Raises Player Attack Speed by 12
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 20
1 Additional Skill Swaps
Resets Skill Swap Slots
Gained (Ninja Arts) Passage of Flames - VI
Gained (Ninja Arts) Passage of Water - VI
Gained (Ninja Arts) Passage of Wind - VI
Gained (Ninja Arts) Passage of Earth - VI

31

Raises Fighting Ability by 31

32

Raises Fighting Ability by 32

33

Raises Fighting Ability by 33

34

Raises Fighting Ability by 34

35

Raises Fighting Ability by 35

36

Raises Fighting Ability by 36

37

Raises Fighting Ability by 37

38

Raises Fighting Ability by 38

39

Raises Fighting Ability by 39

40

Raises Fighting Ability by 40
Raises Player Skill Power by 35
Raises Player Attack Speed by 13
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 22
1 Additional Skill Swaps
Resets Skill Swap Slots
Gained (Ninja Arts) Shadow Stomp - VI
Gained (Ninja Arts) Earth Warrior Chime - VI
Gained (Ninja Arts) Blue Dragon Fang - VI
Gained (Ninja Arts) Crimson Sparrow's Cry - VI
Gained (Ninja Arts) White Tiger Tornado - VI
Gained (Ninja Arts) Crimson Lotus Cross - VI
Gained (Ninja Arts) Venomous Serpent Thrust - VI
Gained (Ninja Arts) Murderous Mist - VI
Gained (Ninja Arts) Craggy Thrust - VI
Gained Ougi (Ninja Arts) Dark Agony - VI
Gained Ougi (Ninja Arts) Wind God Waltz - VI
Gained Ougi (Ninja Arts) Hades Slash - VI

41

Raises Fighting Ability by 41

42

Raises Fighting Ability by 42

43

Raises Fighting Ability by 43

44

Raises Fighting Ability by 44

45

Raises Fighting Ability by 45

46

Raises Fighting Ability by 46

47

Raises Fighting Ability by 47

48

Raises Fighting Ability by 48

49

Raises Fighting Ability by 49

50

Raises Fighting Ability by 50
Raises Player Skill Power by 40
Raises Player Attack Speed by 14
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 24
1 Additional Skill Swaps
Resets Skill Swap Slots
Gained (Ninja Arts) Pit Trap - VI
Gained Ougi (Ninja Arts) Whirlwind Assault - VI

51

Raises Fighting Ability by 51

52

Raises Fighting Ability by 52

53

Raises Fighting Ability by 53

54

Raises Fighting Ability by 54

55

Raises Fighting Ability by 55

56

Raises Fighting Ability by 56

57

Raises Fighting Ability by 57

58

Raises Fighting Ability by 58

59

Raises Fighting Ability by 59

60

Raises Fighting Ability by 60
Raises Player Skill Power by 45
Raises Player Attack Speed by 15
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 26
1 Additional Skill Swaps
Resets Skill Swap Slots
Gained (Ninja Arts) Passage of Flames - VII
Gained (Ninja Arts) Passage of Water - VII
Gained (Ninja Arts) Passage of Wind - VII
Gained (Ninja Arts) Passage of Earth - VII
Gained Ougi (Ninja Arts) Triple Blade - VI

61

Raises Fighting Ability by 61

62

Raises Fighting Ability by 62

63

Raises Fighting Ability by 63

64

Raises Fighting Ability by 64

65

Raises Fighting Ability by 65

66

Raises Fighting Ability by 66

67

Raises Fighting Ability by 67

68

Raises Fighting Ability by 68

69

Raises Fighting Ability by 69

70

Raises Fighting Ability by 70
Raises Player Skill Power by 50
Raises Player Attack Speed by 16
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 28
1 Additional Skill Swaps
Resets Skill Swap Slots
Gained (Ninja Arts) Shadow Stomp - VII
Gained (Ninja Arts) Earth Warrior Chime - VII
Gained (Ninja Arts) Blue Dragon Fang - VII
Gained (Ninja Arts) Crimson Sparrow's Cry - VII
Gained (Ninja Arts) White Tiger Tornado - VII
Gained (Ninja Arts) Crimson Lotus Cross - VI
Gained (Ninja Arts) Venomous Serpent Thrust - VII
Gained (Ninja Arts) Murderous Mist - VII
Gained (Ninja Arts) Craggy Thrust - VII

71

Raises Fighting Ability by 71

72

Raises Fighting Ability by 72

73

Raises Fighting Ability by 73

74

Raises Fighting Ability by 74

75

Raises Fighting Ability by 75
Raises Player Skill Power by 55
Raises Player Attack Speed by 18
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 30

76

Raises Fighting Ability by 76

77

Raises Fighting Ability by 77

78

Raises Fighting Ability by 78

79

Raises Fighting Ability by 79

80

Raises Fighting Ability by 80
Raises Player Skill Power by 60
Raises Player Attack Speed by 20
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 32
1 Additional Skill Swaps
Resets Skill Swap Slots
Gained (Ninja Arts) Pit Trap - VII
Gained Ougi (Ninja Arts) Dark Agony - VII
Gained (Ninja Arts) Hades Slash - VII

81

Raises Fighting Ability by 81

82

Raises Fighting Ability by 82

83

Raises Fighting Ability by 83

84

Raises Fighting Ability by 84

85

Raises Fighting Ability by 85
Raises Player Skill Power by 70
Raises Player Attack Speed by 22
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 34

86

Raises Fighting Ability by 86

87

Raises Fighting Ability by 87

88

Raises Fighting Ability by 88

89

Raises Fighting Ability by 89

90

Raises Fighting Ability by 90
Raises Player Skill Power by 80
Raises Player Attack Speed by 24
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 36
1 Additional Skill Swaps
Resets Skill Swap Slots
Gained Ougi (Ninja Arts) Whirlwind Assault - VII

91

Raises Fighting Ability by 91

92

Raises Fighting Ability by 92

93

Raises Fighting Ability by 93

94

Raises Fighting Ability by 94

95

Raises Fighting Ability by 95
Raises Player Skill Power by 90
Raises Player Attack Speed by 26
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 38

96

Raises Fighting Ability by 96

97

Raises Fighting Ability by 97

98

Raises Fighting Ability by 98

99

Raises Fighting Ability by 99

100

Raises Fighting Ability by 100
Raises Player Skill Power by 95
Raises Player Attack Speed by 30
Raises Player Defense Parameter by 45
1 Additional Skill Swaps
Resets Skill Swap Slots
Gained Ougi (Ninja Arts) Triple Blade - VII

Skills[]

  • Notes: The step is the buff for sasuke, it will trigger when you use a skill from what i try. If you have more info, then put it here.
Sword.pngBasic Combo - Sarutobi Sasuke
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Effects Elemental
Composition
Remarks Preview
Lv1 LvMax
Basic Combo - Sarutobi Sasuke 105 105 0 0 4 Step 1: 50% chance Attack +5% for 10sec
Step 2: 50% chance Attack +8% for 10sec
Step 3: 25% chance Attack +15% for 15sec
30% Slice
70% Impact
4x Combo
基本コンボ-猿飛佐助-

基本コンボ-猿飛佐助-

Thrust.pngSarutobi Sasuke Dash Attack
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range (m)
Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
Sarutobi Sasuke Dash Attack 305 305 0 0 4 30% Slice
70% Impact
Step 1: 85% chance P.Atk Spd +5 for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Atk Spd +5, Attack +5% for 30sec
ダッシュ攻撃-猿飛佐助-

ダッシュ攻撃-猿飛佐助-

Strike vertical.pngSarutobi Sasuke Jump Attack
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range (m)
Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
Sarutobi Sasuke Jump Attack 460 460 0 0 4 30% Slice
70% Impact
Step 1: 85% chance P.Atk Spd +5 for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Atk Spd +5, Attack +5% for 30sec
ジャンプ攻撃-猿飛佐助-

ジャンプ攻撃-猿飛佐助-

FireS.png(Ninja Arts) Passage of Flames
Hurls a shuriken imbued with the power of fire at your enemies.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range (m)
Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
(Ninja Arts) Passage of Flames - V 575 722 70 5.0 5 14.0 30% Impact
70% Fire
Step 1: 50% chance P.Atk Spd +5 for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Atk Spd +7 for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance P.Atk Spd +10 for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Passage of Flames - VI 850 1027 90 6.0 6 Step 1: 50% chance P.Atk Spd +7 for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Atk Spd +9 for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance P.Atk Spd +12 for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Passage of Flames - VII 1200 1407 110 7.0 8 Step 1: 50% chance P.Atk Spd +9 for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Atk Spd +12 for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance P.Atk Spd +15 for 20sec
忍法_通リャンセ-炎-・七

忍法 通リャンセ-炎-・七

Watertower.png(Ninja Arts) Passage of Water
Hurls a shuriken imbued with the power of water at your enemies.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range (m)
Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
(Ninja Arts) Passage of Water - V 575 722 70 5.0 5 14.0 30% Impact
70% Rain
Step 1: 25% chance Critical Force +5% for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical Force +10% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical Force +15% for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Passage of Water - VI 850 1027 90 6.0 6 Step 1: 25% chance Critical Force +10% for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical Force +15% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical Force +20% for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Passage of Water - VII 1200 1407 110 7.0 8 Step 1: 25% chance Critical Force +15% for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical Force +25% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical Force +45% for 20sec
忍法_通リャンセ-水-・七

忍法 通リャンセ-水-・七

Tornade.png(Ninja Arts) Passage of Wind
Hurls a shuriken imbued with the power of the wind at your enemies.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range (m)
Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
(Ninja Arts) Passage of Wind - V 575 722 70 5.0 5 14.0 30% Impact
70% Wind
Step 1: 25% chance Critical +3 for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical +4 for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical +5 for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Passage of Wind - VI 850 1027 90 6.0 6 Step 1: 25% chance Critical +4 for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical +6 for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical +8 for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Passage of Wind - VII 1200 1407 110 7.0 8 Step 1: 25% chance Critical +5 for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical +8 for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical +10 for 20sec
忍法_通リャンセ-風-・七

忍法 通リャンセ-風-・七

Rockrush.png(Ninja Arts) Passage of Earth
Hurls a shuriken imbued with the power of the earth at your enemies
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range (m)
Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
(Ninja Arts) Passage of Earth - V 575 722 70 5.0 5 14.0 30% Impact
70% Mountain
Step 1: 50% chance P.Def +10%, M.Def +10% for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Def +20%, M.Def +20% for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance P.Def +30%, M.Def +30% for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Passage of Earth - VI 850 1027 90 6.0 6 Step 1: 50% chance P.Def +15%, M.Def +15% for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Def +25%, M.Def +25% for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance P.Def +40%, M.Def +40% for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Passage of Earth - VII 1200 1407 110 7.0 8 Step 1: 50% chance P.Def +25%, M.Def +25% for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Def +35%, M.Def +35% for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance P.Def +55%, M.Def +55% for 20sec
忍法_通リャンセ-土-・七

忍法 通リャンセ-土-・七

Darktower.png(Ninja Arts) Shadow Stomp
An attack which blasts a targeted enemy from directly below with a powerful dark light.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range (m)
Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
(Ninja Arts) Shadow Stomp - V 850 1046 70 5.0 6 14.0 100% Dark 30% chance Decrease run speed by 50 for 10sec
Step 1: 30% chance Attack +500 for 15sec
Step 2: 30% chance Attack +600 for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance Attack +800 for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Shadow Stomp - VI 1200 1377 90 6.0 8 35% chance Decrease run speed by 50 for 15sec
Step 1: 30% chance Attack +600 for 15sec
Step 2: 30% chance Attack +700 for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance Attack +1000 for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Shadow Stomp - VII 1700 1976 110 7.0 11 40% chance Decrease run speed by 50 for 20sec
Step 1: 30% chance Attack +700 for 15sec
Step 2: 30% chance Attack +900 for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance Attack +1300 for 20sec
忍法_影踏ミ・七

忍法 影踏ミ・七

Rockrush.png(Ninja Arts) Pit Trap
Sets an explosive landmine on the ground in front of your character, causing damage to approaching enemies.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range (m)
Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
(Ninja Arts) Pit Trap - V 800 1143 70 5.0 10 70% Impact
30% Mountain
Step 1: 50% chance P.Def +10%, M.Def +10% for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Def +20%, M.Def +20% for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance P.Def +30%, M.Def +30% for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Pit Trap - VI 1200 1672 90 6.0 12
(Ninja Arts) Pit Trap - VII 1900 2107 110 7.0 16 Step 1: 50% chance P.Def +15%, M.Def +15% for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Def +25%, M.Def +25% for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance P.Def +40%, M.Def +40% for 20sec
忍法_堕トシ孔・七

忍法 堕トシ孔・七

Rockrush.png(Ninja Arts) Earth Warrior Chime
Raises a pillar of earth to attack your enemies.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range (m)
Elemental
Composition
Remarks Preview
Lv1 LvMax
(Ninja Arts) Earth Warrior Chime - V 600 894 70 5.0 12 14.0 70% Mountain
30% Impact
Step 1: 50% chance P.Def +10%, M.Def +10% for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Def +20%, M.Def +20% for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance P.Def +30%, M.Def +30% for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Earth Warrior Chime - VI 800 918 14.0 130 14 Step 1: 50% chance P.Def +15%, M.Def +15% for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Def +25%, M.Def +25% for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance P.Def +40%, M.Def +40% for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Earth Warrior Chime - VII 1200 2097 110 7.0 17 Step 1: 50% chance P.Def +25%, M.Def +25% for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Def +35%, M.Def +35% for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance P.Def +55%, M.Def +55% for 20sec
忍法_土遁_玄武鐘・七

忍法 土遁 玄武鐘・七

Thrust rush water.png(Ninja Arts) Blue Dragon Fang
Summons a lance of turbulent waters to smash your enemies.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range (m)
Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
(Ninja Arts) Blue Dragon Fang - V 850 1046 70 5.0 12 70% Rain
30% Impact
Step 1: 25% chance Critical Force +5% for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical Force +10% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical Force +15% for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Blue Dragon Fang - VI 1130 1720 90 6.0 14 Step 1: 25% chance Critical Force +10% for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical Force +15% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical Force +20% for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Blue Dragon Fang - VII 1310 2069 110 7.0 17 Step 1: 25% chance Critical Force +15% for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical Force +25% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical Force +45% for 20sec
忍法_水遁_青龍牙・七

忍法 水遁 青龍牙・七

FireS.png(Ninja Arts) Crimson Sparrow's Cry
Attack enemies in front of you with a searing ball of fire.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range (m)
Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
(Ninja Arts) Crimson Sparrow's Cry - V 800 947 70 5.0 18 70% Fire
30% Impact
Step 1: 50% chance P.Atk Spd +5 for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Atk Spd +7 for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance P.Atk Spd +10 for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Crimson Sparrow's Cry - VI 1050 1463 90 6.0 21 Step 1: 50% chance P.Atk Spd +7 for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Atk Spd +9 for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance P.Atk Spd +12 for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Crimson Sparrow's Cry - VII 1400 2090 110 7.0 25 Step 1: 50% chance P.Atk Spd +9 for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance P.Atk Spd +12 for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance P.Atk Spd +15 for 20sec
忍法_火遁_朱雀吼・七

忍法 火遁 朱雀吼・七

Tornade.png(Ninja Arts) White Tiger Tornado
Creates a slow-moving tornado which damages multiple enemies.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range (m)
Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
(Ninja Arts) White Tiger Tornado - V 650 944 70 5.0 9 14.0 70% Wind
30% Impact
Step 1: 25% chance Critical +3 for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical +4 for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical +5 for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) White Tiger Tornado - VI 1000 1767 90 6.0 11 Step 1: 25% chance Critical +4 for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical +6 for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical +8 for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) White Tiger Tornado - VII 1300 2542 110 7.0 13 Step 1: 25% chance Critical +5 for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical +8 for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical +10 for 20sec
忍法_風遁_白虎旋・七

忍法 風遁 白虎旋・七

Has MultiHit Element = 20%.
Slash cross fire.png(Ninja Arts) Crimson Lotus Cross
Wreathes your sword in flame before launching a blistering attack on an enemy.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Remarks Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
(Ninja Arts) Crimson Lotus Cross - V 170 268 67 9.3 12 2x Combo 30% Impact
70% Fire
10% chance Immolated for 4sec (damage=10)
Step 1: 25% chance P.Atk Spd +5 for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance P.Atk Spd +7 for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +10 for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Crimson Lotus Cross - VI 200 318 87 10.0 14
(Ninja Arts) Crimson Lotus Cross - VII 210 348 108 10.8 17
忍法_紅蓮十文字・七

忍法 紅蓮十文字・七

Thrust poison.png(Ninja Arts) Venomous Serpent Thrust
A thrust which inflicts poison status upon an enemy.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range (m)
Elemental
Composition
Remarks
Effects
Preview
Lv1 LvMax
(Ninja Arts) Venomous Serpent Thrust - V 330 428 58 7.4 9 30% Impact
70% Poison
3x Combo
7% chance Poison for 20sec (damage=30)
Step 1: 25% chance Critical Force +5% for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical Force +10% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical Force +15% for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Venomous Serpent Thrust - VI 390 508 76 8.0 11 4x Combo
7% chance Poison for 22sec (damage=35)
Step 1: 25% chance Critical Force +5% for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical Force +10% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical Force +15% for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Venomous Serpent Thrust - VII 450 588 95 8.6 13 5x Combo
7% chance Poison for 24sec (damage=40)
Step 1: 25% chance Critical Force +5% for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical Force +10% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical Force +15% for 20sec
忍法_毒蛇突・七

忍法 毒蛇突・七

Slash rush water.png(Ninja Arts) Murderous Mist
Covers your blade in the water of a coursing river, firing off constant attacks.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Remarks Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
(Ninja Arts) Murderous Mist - V 225 323 67 10.2 24 5x Combo 30% Impact
70% Rain
Step 1: 25% chance Critical Force +5% for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical Force +10% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical Force +15% for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Murderous Mist - VI 255 373 87 11.0 28 6x Combo
(Ninja Arts) Murderous Mist - VII 285 423 108 11.8 34
忍法_水煙連斬・七

忍法 水煙連斬・七

Has MultiHit Element = 50%.
Thrust rock.png(Ninja Arts) Craggy Thrust
Unleashes a continuous flurry of attacks before a final crushing blow.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range
Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
(Ninja Arts) Craggy Thrust - V 1350 1448 67 9.3 24 30% Impact
70% Mountain
Step 1: 20% chance P.Def +10%, M.Def +10% for 15sec
Step 2: 20% chance P.Def +20%, M.Def +20% for 15sec
Step 3: 15% chance P.Def +30%, M.Def +30% for 20sec
(Ninja Arts) Craggy Thrust - VI 1650 1768 87 10.0 28
(Ninja Arts) Craggy Thrust - VII 1800 1938 108 10.8 34
忍法_刺突連岩・七

忍法 刺突連岩・七

Has MultiHit Element = 50%.
DragonshipSlash wind EX.pngOugi (Ninja Arts) Triple Blade
Harries an enemy with slashing attacks before hurling a shuriken.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Remarks Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Triple Blade - V 600 747 150 8.0 22 2x Combo 40% Impact
15% Wind
15% Fire
15% Rain
15% Mountain
Step 1: 3% chance P.Atk Spd +3, Attack +3% for 15sec
Step 2: 3% chance P.Atk Spd +4, Attack +4% for 15sec
Step 3: 3% chance P.Atk Spd +5, Attack +5% for 30sec
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Triple Blade - VI 900 1077 180 9.5 26 Step 1: 4% chance P.Atk Spd +4, Attack +4% for 15sec
Step 2: 4% chance P.Atk Spd +5, Attack +5% for 15sec
Step 3: 4% chance P.Atk Spd +7, Attack +7% for 30sec
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Triple Blade - VII 1500 1638 200 11.0 30 Step 1: 5% chance P.Atk Spd +5, Attack +5% for 15sec
Step 2: 5% chance P.Atk Spd +6, Attack +6% for 15sec
Step 3: 5% chance P.Atk Spd +10, Attack +10% for 30sec
奥義_忍法_剣剣刃・七

奥義 忍法 剣剣刃・七

DragonshipSlash wind EX.pngOugi (Ninja Arts) Whirlwind Assault
Enter a violent spin wich deal outs damage to surrounding enemies
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Remarks Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Whirlwind Assault - V 350 448 150 8.0 20 3x Combo 40% Impact
15% Wind
15% Fire
15% Rain
15% Mountain
Step 1: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +3, Attack +3% for 15sec
Step 2: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +4, Attack +4% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +5, Attack +5% for 30sec
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Whirlwind Assault - VI 550 668 180 9.5 23 4x Combo Step 1: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +4, Attack +4% for 15sec
Step 2: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +5, Attack +5% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +7, Attack +7% for 30sec
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Whirlwind Assault - VII 800 938 200 11.0 29 5x Combo Step 1: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +5, Attack +5% for 15sec
Step 2: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +6, Attack +6% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +10, Attack +10% for 30sec
奥義_忍法_子魔廻シ・七

奥義 忍法 子魔廻シ・七

DragonshipSlash wind EX.pngOugi (Ninja Arts) Dark Agony
Kicks an enemy skywards then unleashes a violent tornado from within.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Maximum
Range
Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Dark Agony - V 1200 1690 150 8.0 19 40% Impact
15% Wind
15% Fire
15% Rain
15% Mountain
Step 1: 5% chance P.Atk Spd +3, Attack +3% for 15sec
Step 2: 5% chance P.Atk Spd +4, Attack +4% for 15sec
Step 3: 5% chance P.Atk Spd +5, Attack +5% for 30sec
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Dark Agony - VI 1850 2676 180 9.5 22 Step 1: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +4, Attack +4% for 15sec
Step 2: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +5, Attack +5% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +7, Attack +7% for 30sec
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Dark Agony - VII 3000 4035 200 13.0 27 Step 1: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +5, Attack +5% for 15sec
Step 2: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +6, Attack +6% for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance P.Atk Spd +10, Attack +10% for 30sec
奥義_忍法_華壱悶冥・七

奥義 忍法 華壱悶冥・七

Has MultiHit Element = 50%.
Slash cross wind EX.pngOugi (Ninja Arts) Wind God Waltz
Breaks through an enemy's defense and delivers X consecutive attacks imbued with the power of the wind.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Remarks Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Wind God Waltz - V 490 588 93 13.0 20 3x consecutive attacks 50% Impact
50% Wind
Step 1: 25% chance Critical +3 for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical +4 for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical +5 for 20sec
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Wind God Waltz - VI 430 548 121 14.0 24 4x consecutive attacks Step 1: 25% chance Critical +4 for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical +6 for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical +8 for 20sec
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Wind God Waltz - VII 535 673 151 15.1 29 5x consecutive attacks Step 1: 25% chance Critical +5 for 15sec
Step 2: 25% chance Critical +8 for 15sec
Step 3: 10% chance Critical +10 for 20sec
奥義_忍法_風神円舞・七

奥義 忍法 風神円舞・七

Has MultiHit Element = 50%.
Slash dark EX.pngOugi (Ninja Arts) Hades Slash
Wreathes your blade in darkness and unleashes a powerful attack upon the enemy in front of you.
Skill Name / Rank Skill Force SP Cost Cooldown
Time (s)
Durability
Consumption
Remarks Elemental
Composition
Effects Preview
Lv1 LvMax
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Hades Slash - V 1000 1098 107 20.4 48 5x Combo 30% Impact
70% Dark
Step 1: 50% chance Attack +500 for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance Attack +700 for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance Attack +1000 for 20sec
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Hades Slash - VI 1200 1318 139 22.0 56 Step 1: 50% chance Attack +600 for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance Attack +800 for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance Attack +1200 for 20sec
Ougi (Ninja Arts) Hades Slash - VII 1237 1375 172 23.7 68 Step 1: 50% chance Attack +700 for 15sec
Step 2: 50% chance Attack +900 for 15sec
Step 3: 25% chance Attack +1500 for 20sec
奥義_忍法_黄泉斬・七

奥義 忍法 黄泉斬・七

Has MultiHit Element = 50%.

Item Rate EXP in Present[]

  • Sword = 0.8
  • Odachi = 0.8
  • Twin Sword = 1.5
  • Spear = 0.8
  • Axe = 0.8
  • Bow = 0.8
  • Staff = 0.8
  • Wand = 0.8

Awakening Level[]

Awakening Table
Awaken Level Duration Time Added Weapons Control Point Bonus
Sasuke.png 60sec Pathos Shuriken 0%
Sasuke.pngSasuke.png 90sec Pathos Shuriken
Sasuke.pngSasuke.pngSasuke.png 120sec Pathos Shuriken
Sasuke.pngSasuke.pngSasuke.pngSasuke.png 150sec Pathos Shuriken
Sasuke.pngSasuke.pngSasuke.pngSasuke.pngSasuke.png 180sec 100%

Dialogs[]

Sasuke mini.png




Summoned:

  • "I'm Sarutobi Sasuke, pleased to meet ya!"
  • "Ehehe, come on, play with me!"
  • "Ehehe, looks fun, right?"
  • "Yessss! Let's play!"
  • "Hey, hey, what kind of mischief should we get up to?"
  • "Let's go, Let's go!"

Killed Enemey:

  • "Ooof, so coooool!"
  • "Hey, you're pretty good!"

Returned:

  • "Ow-ow-ow, ah, I totally messed up!"
  • "OOw-ow-ow-ow... Tsk, so this is it for me, huh?"
  • "Ah, I guess this is what they mean by 'Pride Comes Before the Fall'?"

Random:

  • "Yukimura-Sama? He's so cool.. But he's really scary when he's angry"
  • "You're pretty strong, why don't you join Sanada's 10 Braves? Ah, but then there would be 11 wouldn't there..."
  • "Sanada's braves? They're like family heheh"
  • "Tokugawa? Ugh, I hate their guts!"
  • "I'm always following after Saizou, so if it's sneaking we're talking about, leave it to me!"
  • "You better not make fun of me for being like a monkey or whatever... I get pretty angry pretty quick."
  • "Hah, you wanna know if this tail is real? Sorry, but that's a s-e-c-r-e-t."
  • "Even if I look like this... I'm actually pretty smart, y'know."
  • "I hope something interesting happens..."
  • "Saizou is always complaining! Isn't it better to just enjoy everything?"
  • "Ah, those treats I just bought before? Don't tell Yukimura, it's a secret."
  • "Miyamoto Musashi? I know her, I know her. She's the one with the big arms, right?"

Give Present:

  • "Ah, Thank you!"
  • "This is fun, right? Hehe"

Level Up:

  • "You're getting stronger! Keep it up."

Transformed:

  • "Sarutobi Sasuke, en garde! ...Just kidding!"
  • "I won't lose to Saizou!"
  • "Eheheh, think you can keep up with me?"
  • "Check out my Ninjutusu"
  • "Want me to show you the real power of Sanada's Braves?"
  • "Heheh, let's play!"

Stamina Low:

  • "Wha-? It's over?"
  • "What? I wanted to play more!"
  • "Eh, we're changing turns?"

Reset Transform:

  • "Ah, that was fun!"
  • "I wanted to play a little more"
  • "Heheh, lets do that again sometime!"
Advertisement